Leila Costa, LMFT, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Welcome and thank you for visiting my website!
How can I help?
Personal psychotherapy can support you as you embark on the exciting endeavor to get the most out of your life, make important changes and move toward reaching your potential. This journey can have a profound effect on your relationships, your work and – importantly – your inner self. Therapists can provide a fresh perspective on a difficult problem or point you in the direction of a solution. The benefits you obtain from therapy depend on how well you use the process and put into practice what you learn. Some of the benefits available from therapy include:
• Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals, values and how to self-regulate your emotions
• Developing skills for improving your relationships
• Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
• Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
• Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
• Improving communications and listening skills
• Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
• Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
• Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
My goal as your therapist is to help you become more healthy, productive and find deeper meaning and happiness in your life.
Phone: (818) 738-9920
300 South Beverly Drive, Suite 400
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Other Locations: Sherman Oaks and Studio City.